Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If I were a super-hero, my super power would be overthinking..

When I made the decision to start a blog, I was hoping to avoid the "Welcome to my Blog" initial entry. After making my first post this morning, and later pondering the details of this page, I have come to the conclusion that the one thing I was trying to stay away from may in fact be inevitable and necessary. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time telling you that I created this blog as a place to voice my opinion on one particular subject I'm obsessed with, because that is simply not true. Nope, my reasons for this page are very simple. I know, the anticipation is driving you crazy, so here we go.

They say that the human mind never rests. Taking that statement into consideration, I must be some type of super-human. My mind seems to be in overdrive on a regular basis. I am constantly running things over in my head. I should also mention that I am an extremely hyper-vigilant person, so that only adds fuel to the fire! New ideas, old ideas, random thoughts, observations; some of these things I share with other people, others I do not. It occurred to me that a blog would be the perfect place to share some thoughts that have the tendency to wander through my mind.

How did this page earn it's title? The answers to this question should reveal themselves throughout the context of my many future entries.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of your blog! And have fully enjoyed reading your first two posts.
    Never argue with a Mack truck! Brilliant!

    Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete